- How much is the adjudication fee?
The adjudication fee is $180.00 as at April 1, 2010.
- Who do I make my cheque for Stamp Duty payable to?
All cheques must be made payable to The Accountant General.
- Can I pay my Stamp Duty by credit card?
No. Payment can be made by managers cheque, personal cheque or by cash.
- General Information
- Do you still require certified copies of each document sent for stamping?
Yes. Certified copies of each document forwarded for stamping are required.
- Will you stamp a document which has not yet been dated or signed?
No. Each document sent for stamping must be dated and signed by all parties.
- Please advise on Stamp Duty due on a Rental Lease.
Please refer to Tel No. 297 7684 or 297 7667 for advice.
- Please advise on Stamp Duty due on a Conveyance on Sale.
Refer refer to Tel No. 297 7684 or 297 7667 for advice.
- How do I obtain a copy of the Stamp Duties Act 1976?
By going on line to www.bermudalaws.bm.
- What time do the Government Cashiers close?
The hours of operation for the Government Cashiers are 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tel Nos. to Call for Advice on Stamp Duty
- 441-297-7684 Janice Williams
- 441-297-7667 Janice Allen
Click here to return to Frequently Asked Questions